Ancient Egypt: Death and the Afterlife
KS History Unit 10 – What can we find out about ancient Egypt from what has survived?
· Knowledge and understanding 2b – cultural diversity
· Historical interpretation 3 – different interpretations of the past
· Historical enquiry 4a – learn from different sources
· Breadth of study 12- European history
· Breadth of study 13 - World history
Inspiring Learning for All - Learning Outcomes:
- Knowledge and Understanding
- Enjoyment, Inspiration and Creativity
Linked Museum Workshop:
- Ancient Egypt: Death on the Nile
Meet the Leeds Mummy Nesyamun and become an embalmer in this two-hour workshop at Leeds City Museum.
Visit the Leeds City Museum website for more details - see Related Links below.