Tudor Clothing - Dress to Impress
Find Out More
You can carry on your Tudor investigations if you visit Temple Newsam House, in Leeds.
There are many rooms to visit and portraits to look at, all of which give clues into the lives of Tudors.
Things to look out for:
- Lord Darcy's Stag in the woodwork
- The Tudor portrait of Arabella Stuart
- The Tudor arches
- The Tudor portrait of Lady Scarburgh
- The Tudor Rose in the ceilings
- The Bretton Room with Tudor walls and bed where Henry VIII may have slept - not to be missed!
Can you find the message that Lord Darcy left on the roof for all to see?
How much have you remembered about the rich Tudors? Use the quiz to test your knowledge - would you like to be a rich Tudor or a poor Tudor?