After engines, ships. Of no fewer than four launches that have taken
place in 1936, three appear in our LMS newsreel. The first ship was the
new turbine steamer, Marchioness of Graham, built for service on the
Clyde, between Ardrossan and the Isle of Arran. The launch, which was
performed by Lady Helen Graham from the yard of the Fairfield
Shipbuilding & Engineering Company of Glasgow, took place in March.
This video is licensed under Creative Commons BY NC SA