Global Citizens - Make an Impact!
Preparing for your visit...
See the Citizenship Sessions at Wilberforce House page for information about led session content, QCA links and key themes.
The KS2 led session Freedom and Fair Play and the KS3 and KS4 Unfinished Business led sessions include some gallery work in small groups. These groups are led by adult leaders who have been brought by you to assist on the day (Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Parents etc).
The Adult Leaders may wish to prepare for this by downloading the relevant Adult Leader Information Pack below.
In preparation for your visit to Wilberforce House Museum, for a Global Citizenship led session you may like to do some of the activities included in this learning journey.
For a full list of downloadable resources go to the "Worksheets / Files" icon at the top left hand corner of the page.
If you would like to book a Global Citizenship led session, please contact: Heritage Learning on 01482 318733.
For more help and information:
- See the downloadable leaflet The Fight Isnt Over below.
- See the School Programmes (Primary / Secondary) below. These include all the key information you will need to plan your visit.
- See below for an adaptable Risk Assessment for Wilberforce House Museum.
- See below for a downloadable floor plan of Wilberforce House Museum.
- See the Related Links section below for a map of Wilberforce House Museum and the surrounding area.
The museum is open:
10am - 5pm Monday to Saturday
1.30pm - 4.30pm Sunday
(Last admission 15 minutes prior to closing)