Engaging Young People with Artworks
This learning journey provides inspiration and information for faciliators and teachers about engaging young people with artworks in galleries and museums or in the classroom.
Sheffield engages young people aged 14-24 through its Youth Forum, working in partnership with other museums and galleries across the country.
This learning journey includes audio recordings of members of the Youth Forum giving creative responses to different artworks.
KS3 Curriculum LinksThis learning journey can be used as a resource for:
- Art and Design: Unit 7A - Self Image
- Art and Design: Unit 9A - Life events
- Art and Design: Unit 9C – Personal Spaces, Public Places
- Art and Design: Unit 10gen - Visiting a museum, gallery or site
- Citizenship: Unit 4 - Britain - A Diverse Society?
The Millennium Galleries in Sheffield are in the heart of the city»